Saturday, July 01, 2017

Surf's Up | Stuck?! Sketches

Hey there!  I am sharing a new sketch, layout and a process video for Stuck?! Sketches' July 1st challenge today!

Here is a look at my sketch:
 

And this is my take on it, I had a lot of fun with my large title!  


This is my friend's son, these pics were taken when they visited us last summer.  I thought I would give all three of her kids some layouts featuring photos we took last summer, when they come visit us this summer!


I cut my title out of my blue background paper and backed it with white cardstock to help keep it from looking too busy.  A little bit of white stitching looks really cute around it!


I was able to use up some old Fancy Pants papers, and embellishments, as well as some fun Carta Bella stickers and Imaginisce puffy stickers!


Final steps included adding some brads (yup old school) and splatters of white mist.

We have two amazing and super supportive sponsors this month over at Stuck?! Sketches



You can see my process video below or on my You-Tube channel here.


Supply List: Fancy Pants patterned papers, die cuts and flag; Carta Bella and Echo Park stickers;Imaginisce puffy stickers; Bazzill chipboard flower; Zing embossing powder; Jillibean Soup tag; Freckled Fawn clip; Mr. Hues mist; misc. crochet thread, brads and wood veneer.

Thanks so much for visiting!
Laura
xo

1 comment:

  1. Love the stitching around the title! Fabulous page!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated!